Advantages and Disadvantages of Fifth generation of computer
Fifth generation of computer
Advantages of Computer fifth generation
Disadvantages of Computer fifth generation
Fifth Generation: Artificial Intelligence (Present and Beyond)
The fifth generation of computer. An exciting technology that has many potential applications around the world is the fifth generation of computers. It is a beginning to use AI. AI stands for artificial intelligence. In AI technology and computers, leaps have been made. There is still much more place for improvement.
An example of AI in computers is IBM’s Watson. It’s one of the more well-known examples of AI. It has been featured on the TV show Jeopardy as a contestant. Some other examples are Apple’s Siri on the iPhone, and Microsoft Cortana on Windows 8 & Windows 10 computers.
Read about: Third and Fourth Generation of a computer
Advantages of fifth generation computers
- They are more reliable as compare to previous generations.
- They are very fast.
- They work very fast and accurately.
- These computers are available in different sizes.
- They are available in unique features.
- These computers are easily available.
- They are easy to use.
- They have changed human lives.
- They have reduced the complexities of real-world problems.
- It’s no more difficult to solve lengthy calculations in nanoseconds.
- They are being used in every field of life.
- They are helpful in doing the work of days in hours in every field of life.
- These computers provide more user-friendly interfaces with multimedia.
Disadvantages of fifth-generation computers
- They require low-level languages.
- They can make human minds dull.
- They can make humans lazy.
- They can be responsible for human brains to become doomed.
- They are costly.
Read more about: Second generations of computer